Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vintage Baby Shoes

Good afternoon everyone, wanted to share with you an awesome pattern by Hazel Ruth that tried and love it! Her pattern is called Antique Baby Shoes and is available in an e-pattern. I had this pattern for some time but never got around to making them. Once I did, I thought they were completely adorable! (Please note, I'm not affiliated with Hazel Ruth in any way, just like sharing goodies/info with you.)
The first pair I made were a little tattered, giggles. We had just taken in a new stray dog, Trapper, and he stole my shoes while drying on the banisters, lol! Needless to say he chewed them a little before I found they were missing, but that just gave them character! So here are the first pair after re-doing from Trapper's attack, lol...














And the following are the others I recently finished....

















































These lil vintage baby shoes look great slightly stuffed or left un-stuffed as you can see in the pics. I think the two tone, black/white shoes are my fav? If you love the vintage baby shoes as I do, you'll want to make a collection for yourself! Even if you don't group them together you can tuck them where ever and spice up an empty spot.
Till next time, wishing you a very crafty day!
Warm hugs, Libs

3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Oh my goodness they are so sweet! Do you sell any? I'd love to have a pair of the two toned or the ones like trapper chewed..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

Libby said...

Thanks Amy. Yes, I can make you a pair. Please send me an e-mail.
Hugs Libs

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Absolutely LOVE these adorable baby shoes!!!

Post a Comment